1. Easy Editor
No complicated downloads or installs to use the built-in editor that
works like your favorite word processor:
- align left, center, right
- bullets, lists
- add photos
2. Best Value (30+ features)
30 features that others don't offer and still the best prices. Many site
builders don't offer similar features at any price and those that offer
features charge extra.
- 35 layouts available
- email features
- layout features
- shopping cart features
- editing features
- marketing features
- password protection
3. Strong Shopping Cart
Shopping carts are often provided for an extra fee or the site builder
itself is priced very high. The BuildSpot shopping cart doesn't cost
extra yet has more features and higher product limits than other site
- Supports 500 products
- 3 different options (e.g. color, size, etc.)
- Comment field (e.g. for gift card)
- Up to 3 photos for each product
- PayPal integration
- Authorize.net integration (for credit card processing)
- Secure shopping cart server
- Catalog lists
4. Easy Photo Albums
Most competitors don't have an easy to use method of putting a collection
of images on the Internet. Automatically creates the thumbnails to click
5. Hundreds of Professional Designs
BuildSpot offers hundreds of pre-built professionally designed templates.
Click here to see a video on how easy it is to change templates anytime.
6. Customizable Templates
For a more personal feel, BuildSpot lets you customize templates with
your own graphics, colors and designs. You don't need to know how to program
to do this.
7. Useful Image Library
Not free clip art, the BuildSpot image library is a fully licensed
image library with 1000 stock photos.
8. Free Interactive Features
Usually only available in expensive custom-built websites, BuildSpot
offers what are known as "dynamic" features that let your visitors
interact with your website:
- Custom Feedback Forms
- Message Boards
- Guest Books
9. Easy and Fast Support
High quality online support:
- Online support is free
- One-day turnaround response for most questions
- One-click to help section
- One-click context sensitive help (the most relevant help document
is always one click away)
- 33 chapter online documentation
- 100+ article knowledge base and growing
- Free resource documents to help you improve your website
- Online frequently asked questions
10. Overall Ease of Use
The ease of starting and building a website is the number one reason
why clients start and continue using BuildSpot.
The toolbar shows up on your website. This toolbar appears for you only.
To edit a page, just click "Edit" in the toolbar. No need to
go back and forth to a separate site builder.